- Hinicio helped the French Ministry of Energy & EDF SEI to develop its H2 industrial strategy for islands and isolated territories.
- Develop a knowledge base plan and a corporate strategy on hydrogen for Colbun and provide demand projections and business case analysis for the Chilean market.
- Analysis of current and future volumes, drivers, barriers of the Hydrogen industry in France for Industry, Energy, Injection, and mobility applications (Client: AFHYPAC)
- Diagnostic of Ecuadorian mobility and creation of a roadmap for electro-mobility for the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Market assessment evaluating the potential opportunities and threats about Chinese Electrolyser Manufacturers (Client: Confidential)
- Strategic Roadmap on Hydrogen Technologies for Railway Applications with SNFC in France (2017 – Ongoing)
- Development of a national hydrogen strategy for ANCAP, the national Uruguayan Oil & Gas refining, and distribution company.
- Detailed assessment and design of a national development program for district cooling projects in 7 cities in Colombia for the Colombian Ministry of Environment – Project funded by Swiss Cooperation SECO (2016 – 2019)
- Techno-economic & Environmental performance comparison of GHG-Neutral fuels & drivetrains for HDVs in a partnership with Ludwig-Bölkow-Systemtechnik (Clients: Renault, ENGIE and Tuck Foundation)
- China market-entry assistance for an equipment manufacturer (Client: Confidential)
- Analysis of the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market in China (client: confidential)
- Leading multinational electrical utility: Competitive analysis of the existing hydrogen supply chain in 3 Chinese provinces.
- FIA: 360 ° Executive Training in battery-powered and hydrogen-powered electric vehicles, and development of a plan for immediate knowledge valorization in work programs.
- Swiss Economic Development Cooperation Program (SECO) in Colombia: Energy diagnostics and local energy strategies in the transport sector in 3 Colombian municipalities.
- Ademe – Prospective study on energy autonomy in the transport sector through large-scale BEVs and recharging infrastructure deployment in Guadeloupe.
- Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Regional Council – Designing the regional roadmap for alternative fuels infrastructure in the PACA region (BEVs, CNG, hydrogen).
- Leading European Energy Utility: Worldwide mapping of key hydrogen players and global hydrogen value chain analysis.
- Leading electrolyser manufacturer: Study on business case for the set-up of a supply chain of green electrolyzed hydrogen to support a large-scale deployment of hydrogen mobility in a French region.
- Colombian Ministry of Environment, Swiss Economic Cooperation (SECO) and the utility EPM: Project management outsourcing for the evaluation and promotion of District Heating and Cooling projects in 5 Colombian cities.
- Leading international energy company (confidential): Analysis of opportunities for the introduction of clean vehicles (CNG, Electric) and detailed mapping of potential locations for CNG and electric charging stations in 13 Mexican municipalities.
- Leading European DSO (Distribution System Operator): Techno-economic and business case analysis for the use of hydrogen as a medium of storage for the distribution grid in a European country (client confidential).
- Leading international EPC firm specialized in marine energy projects: Detailed market assessment of marine energy potential projects in 24 Caribbean Islands (client confidential).
- World-leading energy company: Market assessment for hydrogen compressors at the European level 2017-2030 (client confidential).
- Leading international innovative equipment manufacturer of electrolysers: Market assessment and distribution partnering strategy in the Latin American region (client confidential).
- French research institute: Detailed market analysis of energy storage potential in Europe and the Caribbean (client confidential).
- Leading international Tier-1 automotive supplier: Global analysis of global R&D trends in the field of on-board hydrogen storage for fuel cell vehicles and developed a mid-term strategic roadmap to position our client (client confidential).
- Leading European utility: Elaboration of cost reduction scenarios for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in 2020, 2030 and 2040.