Do you share our values of excellence, commitment, client focus, leadership and cooperation? Check out our job opportunities for your next career step.
Office Manager – Brussels
Start date: ASAP
Project Manager – the Netherlands or Belgium (Brussels)
Deadline for applications: March 29, 2020
Besides, HINICIO is constantly receiving CVs of interested and motivated candidates for the following positions:
You did not find a suitable position? We are always interested in outstanding people. If you are an expert in sustainable energies with analytical, leadership skills and positive attitude and ambition, please send us your CV and a Cover letter explaining your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We get back to you as soon as possible.
Other Internship Opportunities
Looking for a challenge? Hinicio is also offering internships to engineering, PhD or top business school students for 4 to 6 months or longer. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with a Cover letter to: email@example.com . The learning curve will be steep, we will foster your growth and you will never have a dull moment.
Each semester Hinicio is seeking motivated students and/or recently graduated professionals who are able to bring:
• Knowledge or experience in one or several of the following areas: energy systems and infrastructure, renewable energies, the global energy and oil business, the hydrogen and fuel cell industry, alternative fuels for transport, innovation management, public and private project financing;
• Bright analytical skills combined with a hands-on approach to assist client in designing impacting and sustainable solutions;
• Ability to bring projects forward in a challenging international environment;
• A keen interest in actively developing your knowledge;
• Ability to articulate collective thinking;
• Flexibility, and a positive attitude, charisma and ambition;
• Fluent English. Other languages (eg. French, Dutch and Spanish) could be an advantage.