We are glad to announce the launching of our new office in the USA. “Building on our fantastic track record in Europe and Latin America, we see an enormous opportunity to expand our business throughout NorthAmerica, as the U.S. and Canada are shifting towards the adoption of low carbon hydrogen in mobility, energy, and industrial market segments”, said Patrick Maio, CEO and founder of Hinicio.
The new office will be led by Ana Angel. Ana has comprehensive experience in hydrogen, renewable energy, and sustainable mobility. For the past 12 years, Ana has been leading 100+ projects for utilities, project developers, oil & gas companies, OEMs, technology startups, international donors, and policymakers in Europe and the Americas.
Hinicio’s office in Washington D.C. will work on several fronts to:
- Provide expert local support to European and global customers to enter the market and strengthen their value proposition in the U.S. and Canada.
- Advise American and Canadian companies to develop their investment strategies and maximize the value of complex projects around hydrogen and its derivatives.
- Support federal and state-level governments and agencies in developing optimal policies, regulatory, and certification schemes, leveraging our unique experience in the field.
- Support OEMs understanding and leveraging markets in Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
- Support corporate investors in leveraging investments and mitigating risks in capital allocation towards technology or project developers.
If you want to know more about how Hinicio’s new office in Washington D.C. will help you to develop your hydrogen projects, please visit our press release here and get in touch with us.
Hinicio North America
1200 18th St NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036
United States of America
+1 202 372 6384
Head of Hinicio North America