Hinicio is offering internships to engineering, Phd, MBA students for 3 to 6 months or longer. If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter through the following link. We will make sure you will have steep learning curve and never a dull moment. Hinicio is seeking students who are able to bring:
- Knowledge or experience in one or several of the following areas: energy systems and infrastructures, hydrogen and fuel cell industry, renewable energies, global energy and oil business, alternative fuels for transport, innovation management, public and private project financing;
- Bright analytical skills combined with a hands-on approach to assist client organisations designing impacting and durable solutions;
- Ability to bring projects forward in a challenging international environment;
- A keen interest in actively developing your knowledge;
- Ability to articulate collective thinking;
- Flexibility, and a positive attitude, charisma and ambition;
- Fluent English. Other languages (especially Spanish) could be an advantage.